OLMC Strategic Plan 2020-2023
Our Strategic Plan focuses on seven ‘Key Commitments’ that apply to all aspects of OLMC’s improvement agenda.
- We will make explicit the treasures of the Scriptures, the Catholic tradition and the Mercy story and how this is lived out in our human experience.
- We will deepen staff and students’ understanding and knowledge of Catholic moral and social teaching and support students in developing personal meaning in their lives.
- We will grow together by facilitating opportunities for collaboration and research-based professional learning
- We will put the student, their learning and their wellbeing at the centre of all we do.
- We will develop a model of empowered leadership that operates in an environment of trust and respect that enhances both autonomy and diversity.
- We will investigate and implement strategies for optimal and sustainable use of our resources to promote contemporary learning and community development.
- We will establish new and strengthened approaches to building parent engagement in and understanding of their daughter’s learning and in the life of the College.