Our Lady of Mercy College Heidelberg is a Catholic Secondary school for girls and a Ministry of Mercy Education Ltd. OLMC's enrolment is 1200 students.
If you value quality learning and teaching and want the opportunity to contribute to the development of students, yourself and Catholic education, employment at OLMC may be the right thing for you. We seek excellence through creativity, curiosity and reflection.
Position of Leadership
We invite applications for the below vacancy, commencing in Term 2 2019.
Full time, ongoing.
Applications close: 17 May 2019.
We encourage you to explore our website to see the vibrant community we are.
Child Protection Requirements
It is our policy that all applicants who work at Our Lady of Mercy College are informed about the College’s child protection policies and practices before working here.
All applicants must read and understand the following policies and code of conduct as listed below. A signed statement of understanding these policies/code form part of the application process.
- OLMC Child Safety Policy
- OLMC Safeguarding Children and Young People: Code of Conduct
- OLMC Child Protection: Reporting Obligations Policy
To read these documents, please refer to our Student Safety page under 'About Us'.
It is also our policy that all new staff undergo additional screening to meet Child Safety requirements, including:
- Working with children check clearance
- Relevant qualifications and registrations
- Personal identity verification and background checks
- Information about child-connected work
Reference checks will address the person's suitability for working with children.
When applying for a position at OLMC, please:
- Complete the Staff Application form clearly stating the position for which you are applying
- Enclose a copy of your CV and a covering letter
- Complete responses to the Selection Criteria
Only fully completed applications will be considered. Please address applications to:
Ms Judith Weir
Our Lady of Mercy College
PO Box 293
HEIDELBERG VIC 3084 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Mrs Tracie Shallard, HR Administration on 9459 2511 if you require further information.