Why work at OLMC?
The College is the school of first choice for over 1200 young women and their families and the employer of choice for 150 staff. We are proud of our learning culture that aspires to excellence and we hold fast to our commitment to continuous improvement.
We look to employ staff who can be part of our ongoing journey and who:
- Have the energy for creative and continuous education reform
- Are passionate about learning
- Love teaching girls and are highly attuned to the distinctive learning and wellbeing needs of girls
- Are confident and adept in challenging and inspiring students
- Value their colleagues and uphold high expectations of each other
- Are committed to their own professional learning and growth.
OLMC facilities are conducive to quality learning and engagement. They include purpose-built learning spaces for sport and the performing arts,
We offer staff a wealth of professional joys and challenges. Expressions of interest in employment at OLMC are encouraged and welcomed.
Employment Practices Policy